"The great artisans say the more the teapot is used, the more beautiful it becomes."
You wanted a network for those of us 20+ on tumblr, and here it is! I know sometimes we all feel lost in the shuffle of 13-17 year olds, and while those bloggers are tons of fun, we’re also on different points in life, so this network is to talk to your own peer group in a teenage-dominated place!Rules:
- you should check out both ashley and vera since they’re the mods
- reblog this post to be entered for consideration
- likes are for youngsters and their bookmarks
- you MUST be age 20 or older
- (do not fake or lie about your age just to be in the network because that defeats the purpose)
- must have your age posted somewhere on your blog or we won’t know how old you are and we won’t pick you
- You have until May 5th (cinco de mayo yay!) to reblog
- we’ll be initially choosing 20-22 people to join us in the after-dark fun!About the network:
- You don’t have to follow all the other members of the network as we’ll likely all be different blog types, but be prepared to be involved in conversation and offer support and friendship to some other tumblr adults!
- If you’re selected you’ll have to be willing to give an e-mail address to be added to the group
- This is not a group to bash on younger tumblr users, but a group to gather together as a minority and support each other through adult troubles. We still like our younger friends. A lot.
- track #tumblrafterdarknet for updates and stuff
30 days of Supernatural → Day 7: An episode that makes you cry
↳ Death’s Door (S07E10)
Game of Thrones: The Lion and the Rose (4x02)
Weddings have become more perilous than battles it would seem.
I don’t go thru ppls pictures on their phone cause I wasn’t raised in the jungle
make me choose
↳ jessicacapshaww asked: chris evans or chris hemsworth
“It was as if spring had come overnight. Warm sweet air. Fluffy clouds. At school, I passed the boy in the hall, his cheek had swelled up and his eye had blackened. He was with his friends and didn’t acknowledge me in any way. But as I collected Prim and started for home that afternoon, I found him staring at me from across the school yard. Our eyes met for only a second, then he turned his head away. I dropped my gaze, embarrassed, and that’s when I saw it. The first dandelion of the year. A bell went off in my head. I thought of the hours spent in the woods with my father and I knew how we were going to survive. To this day, I can never shake the connection between this boy, Peeta Mellark, and the bread that gave me hope, and the dandelion that reminded me that I was not doomed.” - The Hunger Games“What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that.” - Mockingjay